Prices, Conditions and Inclusive Services at the Wieslhof
| || 01.08.19 |
| 01.09.19 |
| 05.10.19 |
| 14.04.19 |
| 01.06.19 |
| Double Rooms ||€ 64-78 ||€ 62-78 ||€ 60-76 ||€ 60-76 ||€ 62-76 |
| Family Rooms ||€ 64-78 ||€ 62-78 ||€ 60-76 ||€ 60-76 ||€ 62-76 |
| Suite ||€ 66-80 ||€ 64-80 ||€ 62-78 ||€ 62-78 ||€ 64-78 |
| Cosy Room / Single Room ||€ 74-80 ||€ 72-80 ||€ 70-78 ||€ 70-80 ||€ 72-80 |
You are advised that we are legally obliged to provide the highest prices given above. These are only used if all surcharges have to be applied (i.e.: high season, single room surcharge and short stays).
- For stays including breakfast, a discount of € 8 is applied / the surcharge for half board shall be € 13 per day
- Please observe our fixed rates for children: 0-2 years – free, 2-7 years – € 18, 7-12 years – € 28, 12-15 years – € 38. When booking, please tell us how old each of your children will be on the day you arrive.
- These fixed rates for children are only valid if they stay in the same room as their parents. If you require a separate room for them, we would be delighted to provide you with a detailed quote.
- The surcharge for a single person staying in a double room is € 20 per day.
- The surcharge for dogs is € 10 per day. Please note that your pet is not allowed in the dining room and under no circumstances are dogs permitted in the Swiss pine rooms.
- Single room surcharge: € 10 per day
- Short stays of one night: an extra € 8. For stays of two or three nights: an extra € 6.
NB: if you choose to leave us early, you will be charged the full rate for the days you have booked, minus mealtimes.
- A daily salad and antipasti buffet with four-course set menu (vegetarian options also available)
- Garden sauna: Finnish or organic steam sauna
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Barbecue evenings in the summer
- Free access to WiFi in the hotel, garden and on the terrace
The prices given above are valid from 01 January 2018 and do not include the local tax (€ 1,70), which is paid in cash on site by every guest aged 14 and over.
Your booking is considered binding as soon as you receive written confirmation from us by e-mail, fax or post and your payment in the amount of € 200 (please identify as ‘deposit’ when making your transfer) has reached our account. Our account details BIC/SWIFT Code: RZSBIT21010 IBAN IT12O0806558320000300000167 at the Schlern-Rosengarten branch of the Raiffeisenkasse bank. The character following the number 12 is ‘O’ for ‘Oscar’.
We are a partner of the Europäische Versicherung insurance company. You can take out an insurance policy with them by clicking HERE.
Please inform us as soon as possible if you have to cancel your holiday. Cancellations made 60 days or more before your scheduled arrival date will not be subject to cancellation fees. If you cancel within 60 days, arrive late, choose to leave us early or are a no show, the following fees are applied:
- Cancellation between 60 and 40 days: 30% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation within 40 days of your scheduled arrival date, late arrival, early departure or no show: 100% of the agreed price.
Your deposit will not be returned. You will, instead, receive a voucher to the same amount, valid for one year. If it is not redeemed, your deposit is lost.
You may settle your bill using an EC card, a credit card or MasterCard.