A family holiday in the Dolomites at the Wieslhof Hotel
Our Wieslhof Hotel in Collepietra in Val d’Ega is the best choice for your South Tyrolean family holiday in the Dolomites. We’ll do all we can to make sure that the entire family has the most pleasant and exciting holiday possible, right here at the foot of the Dolomites. Not only do we do so with our generous children’s prices… our hotel garden contains a small but fantastically equipped play area where your little ones can run around and let off steam, while our specially developed children’s menu won’t fail to titillate their taste buds.
Collepietra and Val d’Ega as a whole are the excellent starting point for family hikes.
This year, too, our colleagues at the Sonnenleiten Residence are granting our guests free uses of their indoor pool and the various saunas (except in July and August). We’re sure this is something you’ll love as well!
… and here is a small selection of the adventures our littlest guests can look forward to during their family holiday in South Tyrol:
- The pyramid trail in Collepietra
- The Latemarium
- Weekly hikes in Collepietra, where they’ll learn local legends and hear fairy tales
- The open air pool in Collepietra
- Tennis courts and football pitches opposite the hotel
- Cuddle time with our rabbits, Pupsi and Bodo, as well as with Kiki and Kuki the guinea pigs
- The Ötzi Museum in Bolzano
- Rope gardens in Carezza and Terlano
- Knights’ castles (Roncolo, Coira, Rodengo)
- Mines (Ridanna, Predoi)
- Fiè, Monticolo and Caldaro bathing lakes
- Adventure hikes, such as the planetary trail, the Urlessteig in Val Sarentino, a mill hike in Aldino and the barefoot experience at Alpe di Siusi
- Cable Cars – Bolzano truly is the city of cable cars. There are three that will take you up to our sunny local mountains: the Renon, the Monzoccolo and the Colle. Enjoy the gentle sway of the cable car as you make your way to San Genesio Atesino and fly over our Ebenbinderhof farm located underneath.